Nominations for the 2019 Awards are open up to August 15, 2019.
No communication is allowed with our judges. Finalists will be announced on August 20, 2019; Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala during the IES 2019.
Finalists and winners in the 2019 IES will be chosen based on the following key criteria:
Section 1: Background and contribution to the advancement of learning & education / technological innovation / new knowledge generated:
- The inputs to this contribution.
- The research/development process.
Section 2: Outputs – What has been done with this contribution :
- The outputs
- The practical application/implementation/impact and commercial or socio-economic impact.
- Relevance to education and K-12 stakeholders and resultant contribution to the advancement of learning.
- Publications (if applicable).
- Promotion of public understanding of education, learning, teaching and other aspects of the education ecosystem.
Section 3: Students, Education and development of human capital, Sustainability and Recognition
- Impact on students, staff & other stakeholders and promotion of education in this field as a contribution to the public understanding of the school ecosystem.
- Social and economic sustainability
- National and international recognition